POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oak Tree (via PovTree/TomTree) : Re: Oak Tree (via PovTree/TomTree) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oak Tree (via PovTree/TomTree)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 17 Mar 2004 23:44:38
Message: <40592936@news.povray.org>
"LightBeam" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
> Nice tree, but too many branch on the top...

Thanks for that observation (which a couple of you made).  Isn't it strange
how something can look so perfect in your own mind, and then whey you
compare it to the real world, you find that you were way off?  At least I've
done that quite a bit.  It makes me question my perceptions.  In my mind,
trees have a lot more branches than they really do.  *sigh*

Here we go.  A couple more attempts, with fewer branches.  I also changed a
few other settings to hopefully make it a little better.  One with leaves*,
one without.

*No, they're not oak leaves.  Get a life, people!  ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'TestTree1.jpg' (26 KB) Download 'TestTree2.jpg' (38 KB)

Preview of image 'TestTree1.jpg'
TestTree1.jpg

Preview of image 'TestTree2.jpg'
TestTree2.jpg